Get More Than Giving Software “Support”…Gain a Partner
In many circles, “support” has come to mean leaving a voicemail and hearing excuses when you have a problem. It’s so common that companies lose more than $62 billion annually due to poor customer service. And after one negative experience, 51% of customers will never do business with that company again (Source).
Sadly, it happens in the church software world, too.
Vision2 Reimagined Giving Software Support
Vision2 developed a unique team of experts that is accessible and knowledgeable … but so much more. To begin with, our team works constantly in the background to ensure your gift processing and contribution management are running smoothly, even before you see a need to contact them. We monitor every gift from start to finish.
Beyond that, however, our experts in accounting, design and content (for your giving pages) and, of course, technical aspects of our giving software, are at your fingertips throughout the week with any advice, guidance or answer you may need. We really do take on the heavy lifting!
Vision2: A Full-service Extension of your Team
As extensions of your finance team, our Managed Services team’s expertise goes beyond just the technology; they will do as much of the heavy lifting as you need, including:
- A prescriptive activation process that most churches complete in 6-8 weeks, depending on staff availability.
- 95-98% of recurring gifts are migrated using the Vision2 process and little to no involvement from your givers.
- Our data specialists securely import people/household data and historical giving data into Vision2 and manage the integration with your ChMS.
- Our web and communications specialists create a unique, engaging experience on your website and assist with all donor-facing communications.
- The training team provides personal, role-specific training for your team for as long as you need it.
- The analytics and reporting specialists create a ready-to-use dashboard of reports and support for custom reports as requested.
We aim to be your Partner, not just a giving software support call. Find out more with a quick Vision2 demo.
Other blogposts in this series: